As of December 3rd, 2020, the Wells Fargo Championship Volunteer Registration is open for anyone interested in helping out in 2021.
Requirements for 2021 Volunteers:
- Must be at least 16 years of age by the tournament (18 years of age for ShotLink Committees: Walking Scorers and Laser Operators)
- Must Purchase your own volunteer uniform package
- Work at least two full days or four half day shifts
Benefits for 2021 Volunteers:
- Volunteer uniform with Callaway Dri-Fit golf shirt and tournament cap or visor
- Clear WFC drawstring backpack
- Volunteer badge provides complimentary parking and grounds access to the tournament
- Wells Fargo Championship Commemorative pin
- Grab and go items and food vouchers to be used towards meals for each shift worked
How to register as a 2021 Volunteer:
To view more information and register as a 2021 Wells Fargo Championship Volunteer, visit the official website.
Post a Comment