The CJ Cup Byron Nelson Volunteer Registration Is Now Open
Each year, the success of THE CJ CUP Byron Nelson is dependent on a team of 1,300 volunteers who help support the tournament. From transporting players to working at corporate venue admissions or supporting the competition, there are over 15 committees to choose from.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR A VOLUNTEER:
- All must be a Minimum of 18 years of age or older.
- Available to work at least three shifts between Sat. 4/27-Sunday 5/5.
- Typical shifts run from beginning of play until end of play each day.
- Flexible in volunteer assignment.
- Ambulatory to walk 18 holes or stand for long periods of time.
Registration is open to the public; you could be considered for any area that still has openings. Thank you for volunteering and ultimately helping Momentous Institute, the sole beneficiary of THE CJ CUP Byron Nelson. Momentous Institute exists to build a world of emotionally thriving people through innovative mental health services, education, and professional training. Momentous Institute directly serves over 7,800 children and families each year through its nationally acclaimed Momentous School and innovative mental health services. By volunteering, you are helping to make a difference in someone’s life.
Read more about these committees here:
To go directly to the CJ Cup Byron Nelson Volunteer Registration page, click on this link: